A low-fat diet is great for those men and women that are overweight and weight watchers. Among those easiest-to-prepare low-carb foods is your salad diet. You can visit http://www.brunchnbites.com/cold-asian-noodle-salad/ to know more about healthy recipes.
Here are both yummy low-carb salad recipes.
- 600 gram / 20-ounce wholewheat penne
- 500 g / 18 ounce frozen soya beans
- 2 x 250 g / 9 oz pack green beans, trimmed and halved
- a little knob of ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- juice of two limes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 carrots, grated
- 100 grams / 4 oz alfalfa sprouts
- 2 little bunches coriander, leaves roughly chopped
Cook the pasta in a bowl of boiling water until just softened. Transfer the pasta into a colander, but keep the water. Refresh the pasta beneath the cold water, then drain and set aside.
Cook the soya beans and green beans in the boiling water for 5 minutes, then pour to the pasta at the colander.
In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, and oil. Then, move the cooked beans and pasta in the colander into the bowl.
Add the carrots, alfalfa sprouts and coriander.
Toss well and serve
Per serving: Fat 6 g, saturated fat 1 gram
Low-Fat Prawn Noodle Salad Recipe.